We collect certain information or data about you when you use fimtra.com.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send us an email
- your IP address
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- details to allow you to access our services for instance if you request a licence file
This helps us to:
- improve the site by analysing how it is used
- respond to any feedback you send us
- provide you with information about products and services
Storing your data
We store your data on our servers which have multiple layers of security. The data may also be backed up.
By sending us your personal data, you agree to this.
Ensuring your data is secure
Sending information over the internet is not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you send is at your own risk.
There are security features in place designed to and keep your data secure once we receive it, we cannot guarantee that these measures are invulnerable to attack.
Using your data
We will use your information within our organisation in order to provide you with our product and services and may share it with organisations that we are partnered with for research purposes.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you.